ogiebb

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Man I want one of these! Gotta keep checking in on this thread

I'm with you sarge. been watching this thread for what seems like an age. my new open gun will have an RTS2 but it'll also have a slideride and 90 mount as a backup...

That is a good plan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RTS2 #D01800 has the clear lens and RTS2 #D01300 has the bluish lens. Others are correct that the newer ones have the clear lens.b08237e4256eb923ebccf995889e04d4.jpg9687989fdbe6c833e866fc9fc0bb4cdf.jpg

Where are the serial numbers located?

The right Cmore looks like the blue tint has deteriorated on the lower 2/3's of the lens. It could be the picture still?

From experience I can tell that to have your sight go kaput in the middle of a stage truly sucks. You suddenly hit the wall, lose your focus and flow... it takes tiime to re-activate the dot, and then you tend to accelerate beyond reason to catch up - resulting in misses.

• 9 months later...

Send it in for v4. If it were to shut off you wouldn't even know. If it looses power it turns back on vs staying off.

I've never had any issues with the 6 I have had. I currently have 3 with v4 boards.

Edited by echotango

What echotango said is correct. They redesigned the board, not just an update. Call them and talk to Greg, he'll give you the run down on all that they did. I have my second one coming back from them now. He turned mine around in 24 hours. Zero issues so far.

I have been following this thread for a while... I had wanted to try one of the RTS2 scopes... BUT.. dependability reigns... one would think as long as these have been in production they could have worked out the problems.. think i'll start looking at a Leupold Delta Point scope..