World Shoot

meangreen75

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My oldest son graduates high school on May 18th in the afternoon. Google Maps says it's about 9.5 hours to KC.MO. from Rockcastle. I guess I'll need a coffee thermos and a jar to pee in. :)

Edited by toothguy

My oldest son graduates high school on May 18th in the afternoon. Google Maps says it's about 9.5 hours to KC.MO. from Rockcastle. I guess I'll need a coffee thermos and a jar to pee in. :)

Might be a light crowd from KC unless Warren and Tracy go.

cut 1:45 off that since you are going to Columbia, Mo and not KC-MO

cut 1:45 off that since you are going to Columbia, Mo and not KC-MO

He has to come back to KC for a graduation on the 18th..

I have to come back and put in 2 days of work after worlds and before the cup.. :(

Louis will be there to defend his Jr. World Title. and Syd is looking to up her World Performance. With the new Track mover setup on our range and the New Locking Plate Rack setup and my turning targets. They will be burning it up after the first of the year. Providing i can get enough ammo components.

Tammy booked rooms at RC months ago.

• 2 weeks later...

I offered to drive last time and they got a little snippy about it. Some of the passengers looked a little nervous as well, :ph34r: .

Anyways I know where he was coming from and to, in HIS car I can go much faster than mine. In my old Ford I might be able to knock 30minutes of the KC to Park City trip, subject to the co-pilot / navigators not complaining.

Having it back to back is not easy for me. It's going to be tough for me to get off work that long for the worlds and the cup. I certainly want to do both but darn..... work has a way of getting in the way of all our fun.

OK Bruce here's the plan ... Take your normal week for the Cup. For the week of the World shoot, sweet talk 7 of the female officers into each taking your shift one day for you. Then you can make it up to them when you get back! :goof: I'm pretty sure no one would say anything to your wife. :ph34r: