Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

3 Gun Nation Regional Series Updates

I will update this thread with useful info on the upcomming 3 Gun Nation Regional Series...All is going well and we are very close to providing our competitors with outstanding prize table. Stay tune to 3gunnation.com for info....

3GN REGIONALS Each day we will post a factoid about the forthcoming 3-Gun Nation Regional events. Countdown to 3GN Thursday has begun!

1454819_10152090981696424_715023751_n.jp

Any question that you have you can send to me or call me: email Charles@3gunnation.com or 9192017990.

Edited by csole

• Replies 910
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If people want to complain about 3 gun nation do it in the hate forum or something. Just let them have a thread they can provide info on their regional matches so those of us interested can get updates without the freaking thread getting locked!!!!

End rant

Bets

All match registrations begin at the same time?

Yes good question. However the system is built to have the user register for each event separately. I would suggest picking the regional in your area first then going into other events. They key to making this happen faster is to already having your 3GN membership for 2014. You can do that now. Go to 3gunnation.com and click on membership then register for 2014.

I thought getting that deal with the magazine was just for the club series. Went to sign up and it looks like i'm in already for 2014. Just need to get my typing skills up to snuff to catch up to the Superstition guys.

Folks please make sure you have a current 3gunnation account. If not you will have to complete that process first, which will delay your match entry. Also know which regional you want to to attend 1st..because you will have to repeat a several step process for each event. Last make certain the email attached to your account is a good one and that you monitor it. This is how you are notified if you are in an event or wait listed, payment invoices are sent to those emails too.