Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
Sign in to follow this  
cylindrically challenged

Gunsmith to build open bianchi auto?

Kevin Angstadt did me a big favor by helping me build an auto using Bob Howard. It turned out great, I can't say enough about it. I really appreciate Kevin's invaluable help. My advice would be to build an auto just like Kevin's.

Kevin Angstadt did me a big favor by helping me build an auto using Bob Howard. It turned out great, I can't say enough about it. I really appreciate Kevin's invaluable help. My advice would be to build an auto just like Kevin's.

+1 here. Bob rebarreled my gun, if he would have built it I wouldnt have had to have it rebarreled after only 2 seasons.

You could also do a Dan Wesson Elite for Bianchi Open, the guy building those does excellent work and builds a very good Bianchi gun as well.

Clark Custom Guns or Jay Della Bella when he is in the country. Both will guarantee their work and be at the Cup to service your gun.

Paul Grundhauser

Grundhauser??? The last time I checked he put used barrel and poor blending on the slide to frame and to beavertail for my new build.

Edited by JetPow

+2 on Bob Howard. Kevin also recommended him to me on my rebuild. Great guy to deal with and knew exactly what I wanted.

Paul Grundhauser

Grundhauser??? The last time I checked he put used barrel and poor blending on the slide to frame and to beavertail for my new build.

What in the world? Hope you are kidding around.

Don Golembieski, Kodiak Precision. Builds them and actually shoots Bianchi cup.

I been in his garage looking at some big name guns we is working on or building for a new guy.

He has a low profile among most people-until he gets to Columbia or USPSA Nationals. He is very well respected by the top builders in the country.

Karl Hamann in germany for 1911/2011 builds,

Heribert Bettermann for Sig sauer x-five/x-six builds

and

Ray Pulver in Australia (who makes the best handgun barrels I have ever seen in my life)