Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Bianchi 2014

gm iprod

Kevin,

I did complain, but Tom seems to think that his system is best, again, imagine that. But anyways #36 lower than my best place, but way higher than last time out, so that's the way it is.

See you in May, unless someone here is going to the Shot Show.

Kevin

He still whines and complains but the only thing that will improve his shooting is being organised and more shooting.

Coatesy.

PS Have finally put some rounds through my new Open gun. 6 months to build. 4 1/2 months to get a frame and slide and 6 weeks for Allan McLean to build it. Does it have to be that hard?

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Stand by to repel boarders.

Other than the Piper Clan, everybody else is about to leave for Bianchi / Worlds.

New gun arrived (again) this morning, plenty of time to sort it or me out. What can possibly go wrong, that hasn't.

Got some neat stories about knives to share as well. :devil::ph34r:

on the plane tomorrow and today the open gun locked up solid, think the slide stop pin moved out a little. and the metallic gun had hammer follow. well, got to have something to do this week in Columbia ay.

note to self, put big hammer in range bag.

I'm flying in on Sunday.

I haven't seen a charge by Zero yet, I need to call them and make sure that they are giving my ammo to Kim. I would hate to show up and have no ammo to shoot.