Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2014 USPSA Area 6 Championship - It's Official

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got up at 2am this morning and registered. No problem getting on squad 2, all day Sat ... :). Actually i would have preferred Sat PM, Sun AM but since the match moved to GA I now have an 8 hr drive home on Sun so shooting half a day and then driving home didn't seem like a great plan ....

Most of the pre-registration slots were the State Champions that earned a slot. They have until Jan 31 to pay for their slot or they forfeit and the slot goes back to the pool.

They will also be moving around so keep an eye on availability

Most of the pre-registration slots were the State Champions that earned a slot. They have until Jan 31 to pay for their slot or they forfeit and the slot goes back to the pool.

Are they the overall winners or class winner or division winners?A

Thanks sperman. That clears a lot up of my questions up.

Edited by a matt

I don't think they will have a lot of slot availability for anyone to move. Lol.

I hope everyone got in that were trying. Should be a good match. Cheers

Edited by a matt

Finally got signed up yesterday. I didn't realize how fast the slots filled up for this match. Had to settle with a Sat Morn/Sunday slot. Checked back this morning, and all of those are gone now too.

Edited by uod

Everything is filling up in like the first week.....Alabama, A6, Mississippi Classic.......crazy that matches in April and May are filled up by the 2nd week of January.....y'all making it difficult for the procrastinators around here to shoot a match...