Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2014 Bushmaster Tarheel 3 Gun Challenge, New Hill NC

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Any news for those of us still on the wait list?

How many people are on the wait list?

At present there are 61 folks on the wait list. We sold out in about 6 minutes. I guess there is a demand for this deal?

Two things to consider, we are holding a few slots for sponsors...that said we will be able to let those slots go in February.

But on a better note, Tarheel 3 Gun is hosting a major match for the folks at Freedom Munitions at the Clinton House Plantation, Clinton SC ths summer....Home of the Para USA 3GunNation Southeastern Regional Match.

This match is called the Freedom Munitions Memorial Multi Gun Match will be held on June 21st and 22nd, 2014. Freedom is pulling out all the stops for this gig, prize table, cash payouts, social and a few other cool things.

I would say if you don't make it into the Bushmaster Tarheel 3 Gun Challenge then a GREAT plan B would be to try an attend the Freedom Munitions 3 Gun Match. Here is the link to this event http://tarheel3gun.com/freedom-munitions/....also not a bad deal to do both. The East Coast is starting top really put out some great Major Matches.

Any questions call me at 9192017990 or charles@tarheel3gun.com.

Edited by csole

• 2 weeks later...

Charles, I know the Match is Saturday and Sunday. What time would you anticipate everything being finished Sunday? I have a 7 1/2 hour drive and was trying to figure out if I should just leave Monday morning.

Thanks

This is a great question as I have a 6 hr drive and have to work Monday, would like to plan ahead incase Monday I need to not feel well for work.

Thank you

Charles, I know the Match is Saturday and Sunday. What time would you anticipate everything being finished Sunday? I have a 7 1/2 hour drive and was trying to figure out if I should just leave Monday morning.

Thanks

The plan is to have prizes over around 6pm. Just the plan.....but certain the shooting will be. Our scoring is real time...fauve minutes after the last shooter you will have scores. Squad Sign Up is great about this... Works ever month.

Charles, I've had a few friends say that when registration opens on Monday that there will be a banner(used as a hot link for registration)across the home page(tarheel3gun.com), I need to be online, logged in and then register as quickly as possible?

Thanks

Edited by 346ci

• 1 month later...

Mr. Charles may be busy since he is working on local matches for Tarheel 3 Gun and also matches for 3 Gun Nation, they just finished up the Southeast Regionals at the Clinton House Plantation. Give him some time to get back to you. He has provided his contact information for everyone, I have emailed him and also messaged him here and he has always gotten back to me, it may not be within 5 minutes but he does return the email and messages. Here is his contact information in case you need it:

Charles Sole

Tarheel 3-Gun

3-Gun Nation Club Series Director
Cell: 919-201-7990

Email: Charles@tarheel3gun.com

https://www.facebook.com/Tarheel3Gun

No posts on this match since January? I backed out last month (Making some waiting list shooter happy) but havent heard from the MD.

I have ALWAYS provided my email and phone for question....sorry you did not use it...many others do. I would not look to this form for all the updates...call or email me...the season has started...duty calls....getting on a flight to tulsa for the 3gn pro series..

charles@tarheel3gun.com

Edited by csole

No posts on this match since January? I backed out last month (Making some waiting list shooter happy) but havent heard from the MD.

I have ALWAYS provided my email and phone for question....sorry you did not use it...many others do. I would not look to this form for all the updates...call or email me...the season has started...duty calls....getting on a flight to tulsa for the 3gn pro series..

charles@tarheel3gun.com

I'm not sure what people think I did wrong. I politely sent an email in early february and then a PM on this website and never heard back, I sent another email today. Please let me know if you don't get it.