Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CM13-06

sperman

• 2 weeks later...

In open the HHF was set at nationals at 10.8932.

That means Lesgar's 8.8983 will come in at 81.68%. A fast run yes, but too many points down.

This is if the national HHF is the national HHF I referenced. If they take an average, Lesgar's run will benefit and possibly come in higher.

In open the HHF was set at nationals at 10.8932.

That means Lesgar's 8.8983 will come in at 81.68%. A fast run yes, but too many points down.

This is if the national HHF is the national HHF I referenced. If they take an average, Lesgar's run will benefit and possibly come in higher.

At least for 13-05 they used the HHF from nationals. I imagine they did the same with the rest of them as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like from this year 10.6430 is the HHF on it from Limited Nationals.

So that's info for limited.

http://www.uspsa.org/uspsa-display-match-results-detail.php?indx=9486&division=Limited&stage=19&guntype=Pistol

L10 is (again from nats) 10.1053

http://www.uspsa.org/uspsa-display-match-results-detail.php?indx=9534&division=Limited%2010&stage=19&guntype=Pistol

May not be current but it's a place to start

Edited by Steve Umansky

We shot this one today, I like it. Anybody know HHF for production?

I went left to right, refill, left to right. In hindsight I am thinking maybe a different order would have worked better. Maybe t4,t5,t3,t2,t1 refill and repeat.

Any tips on engagement order?

• 2 weeks later...

Just shot this today in Production with my trusty P226; 46 points in 7.06 seconds for a hf of 6.5155. Probably good for a middle level B score. Errr. Dont know how its humanly possible to shoot this one with any gun in the 4 second range. Trashed my 6.55 second run with the Limited gun with a nice fat mike on the headshot target....

Also shot this over the weekend in production. Currently B class. 40 points in 6.05 (too many C's). After analyzing the video, I definitely could have saved a bit of time on the draw (1.36 seconds) and reload (1.59 seconds). My transitions were around 0.40 seconds each. I can see someone doing sub 5 seconds if he/she has a 1.20 second draw and reload and 0.3 second transitions.

• 2 weeks later...

Just shot this today in Production with my trusty P226; 46 points in 7.06 seconds for a hf of 6.5155. Probably good for a middle level B score. Errr. Dont know how its humanly possible to shoot this one with any gun in the 4 second range. Trashed my 6.55 second run with the Limited gun with a nice fat mike on the headshot target....

my score just posted at 78.9293, pleasantly surprised.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I did it in 5.2