Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Questions regarding metallic sight division

gearguywb

I have not shot the cup in a number of years and am kicking around the idea of shooting one of my single stack guns in metallic sight division. From reading the rules, it appears that anything goes with the exception of a comp, optics, 2+ lb trigger and the sight radius restrictions.

What are most folks using? It would appear that a 6" 9mm, 40, etc with an extended mag well for prone would be the ticket. What am I missing?

Thanks in advance!

Edited by gearguywb

TT

I have a Targetmaster with one of Warren's base pads on it. Let me know if you will be at one of the Pioneer matches and I will bring it for you to try.

That would be great! Really appreciate it.

Not sure when another Pioneer match would be...I think they are done for the winter.

TT

I have a Targetmaster with one of Warren's base pads on it. Let me know if you will be at one of the Pioneer matches and I will bring it for you to try.

That would be great! Really appreciate it.

Not sure when another Pioneer match would be...I think they are done for the winter.

The next shoot is indoors at the Brickyard range November 16th at 8:00 (3rd Sat. of the month). That same day a match is scheduled in Columbia, depending on the weather I might go to that one.

Edited by toothguy