Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
abn-rgr

Generation III Gun Black Rain Ordnance Championship 5-7 SEP 2014

If this has already been stated my apologies but where is the prize table going to be, range or match hotel?

Shooters dinner starts at 6:30 at the poolside pavilion at the match hotel.. Awards & prize table start around 8:30 inside the hotels banquet hall.

If anyone wants to see the funniest video from any match remind me. Guys putting the slug target on the lake. Trust me. I almost puked from laughing when i filmed it.

If anyone wants to see the funniest video from any match remind me. Guys putting the slug target on the lake. Trust me. I almost puked from laughing when i filmed it.

Post it!

Shooters dinner starts at 6:30 at the poolside pavilion at the match hotel.. Awards & prize table start around 8:30 inside the hotels banquet hall.

That sounds fun, wish I had made this match. I'm in Scottsdale for a work conference.

Good luck with the match, and good luck to all.

My son is missing the fiber for the front sight for his M&P Pro. I believe they are novaks.

Does anyone have some extra fiber that might fit?

Edited by jeffhughes

Just got done shooting all 9 stages (RO), omg I am wiped out. Y'all are in for a heck of a good match!

Edited by barrysuperhawk

Make sure you check the shooting schedule with Sandra when you check in. As her schedule dies not match the last schedule that was emailed to everyone or the one that is in the match book.

Her schedule is the schedule we are following.

Our squad started 20-30 minutes late this morning yet we finished right on time at 12:20. The other three AM/PM squads were done way before us. Kudus to the RO's for keeping things moving!

Our squad started 20-30 minutes late this morning yet we finished right on time at 12:20. The other three AM/PM squads were done way before us. Kudus to the RO's for keeping things moving!

OMG, that info is like heaven!!!!!

OMG, that info is like heaven!!!!!

Awesome when things are well run!

We started on time, reset fast and had to wait twice and were half hour late minimum starting the last 3. We finished after 7. Iron sight guy shooting in the dark because of cloud cover. Last two half day matches I've gotten to shoot when I can barely see through no fault of our squad. Just took a time to drive from 2 to 3 and 3 to 4. We even started on 6 before our whole squad was done on 5, and still...dark. Oh yeah...there were squads still shooting when we left and the rains came! :-( Edited by Benelli Chick

We started on time, reset fast and had to wait twice and were half hour late minimum starting the last 3. We finished after 7. Iron sight guy shooting in the dark because of cloud cover. Last two half day matches I've gotten to shoot when I can barely see through no fault of our squad. Just took a time to drive from 2 to 3 and 3 to 4. We even started on 6 before our whole squad was done on 5, and still...dark. Oh yeah...there were squads still shooting when we left and the rains came! :-(

That's my fault. I realized yesterday that I didn't have the 5 minute walk thru, the 5 minutes everyone takes to load mags and prep gear before going to hear the walk thru or the 10 minute travel time built into the schedule.

I sincerely apologize for any shortcomings and thank all of you for supporting our efforts to raise money for junior shooters by attending this match!