Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Generation III Gun Black Rain Ordnance Championship 5-7 SEP 2014

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shooters dinner starts at 6:30 at the poolside pavilion at the match hotel.. Awards & prize table start around 8:30 inside the hotels banquet hall.

That sounds fun, wish I had made this match. I'm in Scottsdale for a work conference.

Good luck with the match, and good luck to all.

Our squad started 20-30 minutes late this morning yet we finished right on time at 12:20. The other three AM/PM squads were done way before us. Kudus to the RO's for keeping things moving!

OMG, that info is like heaven!!!!!

Our squad started 20-30 minutes late this morning yet we finished right on time at 12:20. The other three AM/PM squads were done way before us. Kudus to the RO's for keeping things moving!

OMG, that info is like heaven!!!!!

Awesome when things are well run!

We started on time, reset fast and had to wait twice and were half hour late minimum starting the last 3. We finished after 7. Iron sight guy shooting in the dark because of cloud cover. Last two half day matches I've gotten to shoot when I can barely see through no fault of our squad. Just took a time to drive from 2 to 3 and 3 to 4. We even started on 6 before our whole squad was done on 5, and still...dark. Oh yeah...there were squads still shooting when we left and the rains came! :-( Edited by Benelli Chick

We started on time, reset fast and had to wait twice and were half hour late minimum starting the last 3. We finished after 7. Iron sight guy shooting in the dark because of cloud cover. Last two half day matches I've gotten to shoot when I can barely see through no fault of our squad. Just took a time to drive from 2 to 3 and 3 to 4. We even started on 6 before our whole squad was done on 5, and still...dark. Oh yeah...there were squads still shooting when we left and the rains came! :-(

That's my fault. I realized yesterday that I didn't have the 5 minute walk thru, the 5 minutes everyone takes to load mags and prep gear before going to hear the walk thru or the 10 minute travel time built into the schedule.

I sincerely apologize for any shortcomings and thank all of you for supporting our efforts to raise money for junior shooters by attending this match!