2014 "4th Annual" Nordic Comp Tactical Shotgun Championship

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

You know what it is:

Great video and trigger pulling!

Just noticing your last couple of match videos don't have any good shots of you reloading. What is that all about???? Inquiring shooters want to know!

Very impressive beating the open class Rob.

Edited by roxymajor

• 4 months later...

Oh no! I just realized that I signed up for the 3-Gun Nation Regional on June 27-28. That is also he date that the match website lists as the dates for the 2015 Nordic Tactical Shotgun match. Can you confirm the dates? Any chance it will move back to July?

Edited by Jesse Tischauser

I think Jesse had a typo. Looks like 3GN made their Nation Regional Match on the same weekend of June 27th-28th.

Sorry Jesse, we announced the dates of the Nordic Match since last July shortly after the match. We chose that weekend as it was wide open in the match calender. We decided to keep it that weekend for 2015 in hopes we avoid conflicts with other matches. Too bad 3GN didn't do the same.

Edited by -=VILLAMOR=-

You've pretty much got two options for a brand name hotel right in Forest Lake. Country Inn Suites or the AmericInn. Both are located right off the Interstate and are a couple miles from the range. We stayed at the AmericInn last year and have a room booked there again for this year. I don't think you can really go wrong with either, but the AmericInn was about $50 cheaper for a 2 night stay and they have a pretty good breakfast spread..

• 2 weeks later...