Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2014 "4th Annual" Nordic Comp Tactical Shotgun Championship

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

We are a few weeks away, just wanted to remind everyone that we have a BEER GARDEN planned for Saturday night after the match, just like last year.

Round count.
20 slugs
20 00 buck (#4 buck ok for 20 ga)
275 minimum birdshot
No high brass shells will be needed. If you have some loud, loud shells going off we will check your ammo and you may incure a stage DQ.

Jay

• 2 weeks later...

The Squad List has been posted on the match website.

http://tacticalshotgunchampionship.com/match-information/

Almost all the original requests listed on the registration forms were honored, with the exception of a few who requested too many people. People that requested one another got priority.

Secondary requests may be sent to jomar.mn3gg@gmail.com, but because of the size of the squads and the need to keep them as even as possible, we cannot guarantee it will be honored.

Jomar, being in squad one does that mean we shoot stages in order, or do we shoot in reverse order??

Shooting in order (Squad 1 begins in Stage 1 and finishes at Stage 12; Squad 2 begins as Stage 2 and finishes at Stage 1; etc.)

Jesse, 34 is the highest. But not to worry, it is on a jungle run type stage and covers 1.2 miles, you can bring a mountain bike and shoot off that if you want.

Jay

Looking forward to seeing everyone in a couple days. The staff is hitting the ground hard and throwing the whole thing up tomorrow. That's a joke above for you that can't see though it.

Does the 34 round count include the birdshot for dealing with any wasp nests on the route Adam planned?

Edit to add a real question: I remember something about an exhibition shooting demonstration? When will that be?

Edited by CarRacer

Does the 34 round count include the birdshot for dealing with any wasp nests on the route Adam planned?

Forget the bees, bring extra bird shots for the skeeters.

Edit to add a real question: I remember something about an exhibition shooting demonstration? When will that be?

Nordic Components has arranged for an exhibition show put on by the Gould Brothers on Sunday immediately after the match and before the awards.

http://www.gbxshooting.com/

I am at the range and have one stage up. Bugs arent near as bad as I thought they would be. People working hard to get things ready. I am excited. I have to thank Duke for doctoring tbe cut to my head The blood running down my face would have looked bad ass if I hadnt been crying so hard.