Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2014 "4th Annual" Nordic Comp Tactical Shotgun Championship

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am mildly disturbed that someone would want to strike a target that simulates me, in the nuts. You guys are mean.

I am starting to think my idea of having to ride a mechanical bull, while it is being hauled in the back of a moving pickup, might not be such a bad idea.

I am mildly disturbed that someone would want to strike a target that simulates me, in the nuts. You guys are mean.

I am starting to think my idea of having to ride a mechanical bull, while it is being hauled in the back of a moving pickup, might not be such a bad idea.

While wearing a gas mask

• 2 weeks later...

Not in MN. In 2013, I think it was two or three weeks before the Nordic Component in MN there was another major shotgun match with Nordic as the name sponsor. In Sparta at the "World Shooting Center" I think its called.

That other match you are inquiring a about was the "Nordic Comp PRACTICAL Shotgun Championship" put on by Gateway in Sparta IL last year. I haven't heard if they will are going to put on another match this year. Best to contact Jeremy Maddox.

Hey, we're hardcore. What can I say.

The bee video is not my video so I can share it

Ambluemax is also my YouTube channel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by ambluemax

The waiting list is in place and is established as we try and refine the way we run the match, increase the shooters, maintain the sponsors, and provide a fluid match experience. We pride ourselves on this match and won't sacrifice quality for numbers. That said we are working with a few options to increase the numbers.

Jay

We have some great sponsors on board so far.

Nordic Components - Title Sponsor

Freedom Munitions / Xtreme Bullets - Platinum Sponsor

Mills Fleet Farm- Gold

XRAIL - Gold

ERGO - Gold

JoeBob Outfitters - Gold

XS Sights - Gold

Carbon Arms - Silver

FNH - Silver

Taccom - Silver

Mossberg - Silver

Smith and Wesson - Silver

Thank you to all the sponsors. We have others who are contributing to the match as well.

Jay

We also have Brownells and APF Armory, a local company stepping up as SILVER Sponsors. Thank you.

Jay

This just keeps getting more awesome. For those that don't know, APF is a manufacturing and retail business out of Alexandria, MN. They have real shooters working for them and have recently released their own 3-gun rifle. Expect to be hearing more of these guys as time goes on. Check them out on the web here http://www.apfarmory.com/rifles/ or check them out on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/AlexProFirearms

• 2 months later...

Wow, been a little while since I posted. I have some updates to make, gonna have to do that later on tonight. As for right now,

Local shooter CLINT GERNER owner of CAPITAL ARMS has stepped up in a big way to sponsor the Nordic Components Match as well as the MN 3 Gun Group. He has donated a Practice Score System with all the tablets and hardwear needed to run a 12 plus stage match. We are going to begin testing it immediatly this weekend at a local 3-gun.

Thanks Clint.

Jay