Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Wolfe and Bagakis are off to Thibodaux to take on Jerry in his own backyard. Good luck with that! Is this the last go around with the 625? Maybe not. Rich and I have put in some serious practice for a number of weeks. Rich with his 625 and me with a new rebarreled 627. Minor scoring has been somethihng of an eye opener. It's a lot to overcome. Of course at the end of the day, Rich's hand hurts and mine doesn't. The rule change has been well received at the club level. We'll see how it all works out.

Looks like Jerry was a no show. The California crew did pretty good any way. 17revolvers is about average for this match. We will see how the new division set up works starting in February. Maybe it'll be better.

Hop

I shot L-10 with my 627 last weekend. When shooting major I normally shoot low to mid 90% of the points available. I shot 82%. My HF didn't look much different. I am usually around a five HF, and I was in the mid to high four HF on my stages. My overall finish was about the same as when I shot major. I finished at 62% of a master class open shooter. So, I agree. It was an eye opener.