Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Glock Worx Competition Spring Kit- G35 Problem I resolved/Trigger Spri

Ewilson224

Guys,

I encountered an issue today on a new Glock 35 Gen 4. I have polished the important internal parts to remove any of the scratchy or spongy feel in the trigger pull. I also had ordered the Glock Worx Competition spring kit and Race Connector. After installing these parts, everything seemed fine. I packed up pistol and headed to the range. I was going to do some dry firing before actually shooting and noticed that the trigger would NOT reset. You could rack the slide a few times and then it finally would reset. This kept happening so I decided that it could possibly be the trigger spring having too much tension not allowing the trigger to return, so I replaced it with the stock Glock trigger spring. Problem solved. I did not have any more issues after replacing the trigger spring. The trigger felt incredible, even for a glock trigger. I typically shoot 1911's with triggers at 3.0 - 3.5#'s. And I was still impressed with this one, especially after only having to do minimal work and spend minimal money to achieve such a nice trigger. The reset could be a little less or quicker, but I believe I can resolve it with a Ultimate Trigger stop.

Also primer strikes were good. I was using Federal primers. I was concerned that they may be light with this set up, but everything was great. (I am running a Storm Lake Barrel in this pistol)

Just wanted to write this in case anyone out there changes some springs out and experiences the same thing. I did contact Glock Worx and they are sending out a new trigger spring for me to try. Their customer service is exceptional. If the second Glock Worx spring doesn't work, I am not opposed to just keeping the stock spring in it. Like I mentioned before, the trigger pull is really nice at this point.

Be safe out there!

Edited by Ewilson224

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I had the same issues on my G22. I wasn't using the zev kit but the lone wolf extra power etc springs with a ghost rocket 3.5. The gun worked fine with the stock trigger spring but I was itching to see what might make the lone wolf work. I felt that the connector might have been at to great of an angle away from the trigger block. So i bent it in a skouch to see what that did being certain i knew where it was originially if I encountered any problems. Needless to say the gun ran flawlessly and reset after that. It did effect the audible reset slightly but the trigger was lighter and reset. Might give it a try on yalls.

i had similar issues with the glockworx 3-spring kit as well - the spring that goes down below the connector assembly definitely needs to be oriented correctly and sit in that very little detent. once I made sure of all this, they have been running fine in all my glocks.

• 1 month later...

Guys,

I encountered an issue today on a new Glock 35 Gen 4. I have polished the important internal parts to remove any of the scratchy or spongy feel in the trigger pull........and noticed that the trigger would NOT reset. You could rack the slide a few times and then it finally would reset. ....

I had the same experience with my stock trigger after polishing it. A Glock armorer put some grease where the trigger bar and the connector make contact (I'd wiped it all off after polishing it). Gun has worked perfectly since then (1000 rounds). Regardless, I switched to a Vanek Classic and it feels much, much better.

• 2 weeks later...