Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
Powder River

NEW PRP Extreme Triger kit XDM9mm/40

This is our NEW Extreme Trigger Kit for the XDM. This Trigger kit can result in trigger pull weights in the 2.5# range. When installed correctly it keeps all the safeties fully functional. It is now available at our web store.

13817661933571921534565.jpeg

Edited by Powder River

wow!!! Another great product from Daniel...

How are you Daniel?

Have used one of these extensively. It is everything Daniel says it is. Maybe a couple thousand rounds without a problem. If it is light you want, this is gonna be as good a drop in as I have seen. What he ain't telling you is if you have him install it, he can tune it even a little bit better....

Crap, I just got the drop in kit from brownells, might just send it back. When will Brownells have this in stock?

First, thanks for offering stuff for our favorite platform, but I don't want or need anything any lighter than what I have with the "Ultimate" kit installed in my 5.25. And second, for those guys with Ultimates already installed, can they get just the "Extreme" upgrade parts?

First, thanks for offering stuff for our favorite platform, but I don't want or need anything any lighter than what I have with the "Ultimate" kit installed in my 5.25. And second, for those guys with Ultimate already installed, can they get just the "Extreme" upgrade parts?

I'm glad that you are pleased with the Ultimate kit. Like I have said before the Extreme kit is not for everyone. I do not think that we will be offering a set of parts to upgrade from one kit to the next.

Edited by Powder River

Is this kit reliable with all primers, or are you restricted to using only Federal primers?

Yep need to know this for sure

Is this kit reliable with all primers, or are you restricted to using only Federal primers?

I can't say that it will work with all primers. It seems that people are using what ever ammo that they can find now days some of it I have never even heard of. Some of the ammo from the Eastern Block Countries have extremely hard primers.

I can tell you that we have tested it with CCI, WIN and FED primers and when the kit is properly installed it has no issues with igniting those primers. We use CCI almost exclusively for test firing.

~Daniel

Edited by Powder River

I see the options for prefit and oversized...does the prefit stop at exactly when the trigger breaks or is there a tad more room/play for different weather temperatures?

Only thing stopping me from ordering. Don't know if I should go with oversized or not.

I had one installed on my XDM 5.25. It is awesome. Much better reset. Really like it!

I have had this in my 5.25 Since January.  Shot 3-4K rounds, never had a misfire once.