Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

He-Man 3-Gun National Championship May 10-11, 2014

Guess what? Wanted to give a little bump to He-Man as well!

Just got back from SHOT SHOW!! Lot's of interest there. We are not full yet, but I came home to 10 applications for this in the mail, so it is filling up fast!

We talked to a few people who can't attend the JP Rocky Mountain 3-Gun World Championship this year because of the length of time. If you shoot He-Man, think about attending this one. Seven Rocky Mountain 3-Gun type stages over two days...May 10-11, 2014. Lot's of people say this a more laid back than JP RM3G, but still good shooting!

Wanted to thank all the sponsors that have already signed on: 3-Gun Stuff, A Girl and a Gun, Blacksheep Manufacturing, Brownells, Burris, C&M Targets, Deadwood Stoves, Dillon, Dreadnaught Industries, DSG Arms, Dynamic Resistance, Eggleston Munitions, Ergo Grips, Firebird Precision, Hornady, JP Enterprises, Magpul, The Metal Man, Machine Gun Tours, Nordic Components, Rocky Mountain Targets, Seekins Precision, The Shooter's Source, Sierra Bullets, , SpecOps, StagArms, Vortex, Warne Scope Mounts and XS Sights :bow:

We so appreciate their support for a medium size match in these times where everyone is asking them for stuff! Their generosity is amazing! Please check them out on our website: http://home.earthlink.net/~johnson3gun/id20.html and support them whenever you can!

We have a few more on the way for you! Looking forward to a fun match!

:wub: Denise

Edited by Benelli Chick

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're pretty excited that we've signed up some more sponsors and have some great He-Men heading our way! We've got less than 3 months! :surprise:

May 10-11, 2014. Seven Natural Terrain stages over two days! On Saturday afternoon, we have the crazy He-Man side shoot on the High Power Silhouette Range! We all start by shooting the piggies and move on to turkeys and chickens! :-) It's a hoot!

Ask anyone! :devil:

Still have some slots available!

Thanks so much to: 3-Gun Stuff, A Girl and a Gun, Blacksheep Manufacturing, Brownells, Burris Optics, C&M Targets, Carbon Arms, Deadwood Stoves, Dillon Precision, DPMS, Dreadnaught, DSG Arms, Dynamic Resistance, Eggleston Munitions, Ergo Grips, Firebird Precision, Hornady, JP Enterprises, Magpul, The Metal Man, Machine Gun Tours, Nordic Components, Rocky Mountain Targets, Safariland, Seekins Precision, The Shooter's Source, Sierra Bullets, SpecOps, Springfield Armory, StagArms, SWFA, Truckvault, Vortex, Warne Scope Mounts and XS Sights :bow:

See you all soon!

Denise

Edited by Benelli Chick

Well, I've got the He-Man plaques ordered and the wee-man tiara in my hot, little hand! I think it's even more special than last year's model!!!

AND - the tiara is up for grabs, as Jared is buckling down and shooting He-Man! :roflol:

See you all in a couple months!

Denise

• 4 weeks later...
Some information for He-Man Nationals, May 10-11, 2014.
Target Count:
Stage 1 - 40 birdshot
Stage 2 - 24 rifle (12 steel, 12 paper)
Stage 3 - 10 rifle steel, 8 birdshot, 2 slugs, 18 pistol (6 steel, 12 paper)
Stage 4 - 14 rifle (10 steel, 4 paper), 5 pistol/rifle optional, 14 pistol (8 paper, 6 steel)
Stage 5 - 4 slugs, 16 birdshot, 22 pistol (12 steel, 10 paper)
Stage 6 - 15 birdshot, 2 slugs, 10 rifle steel
Stage 7 - 8 rifle steel, 10 birdshot, 2 slugs, 12 pistol (8 paper, 4 steel)
By the way, save your buckshot for Rocky Mountain! No buckshot for He-Man 2014.
You do need a sling!!!!! FYI, you'll need one for JP Rocky Mountain also!
Remember, registration is in the Eagle's Nest on Friday, May 9 from noon until 5. I'll probably be there early, so come on by when you get to the range! The staff will be shooting on Thursday and Friday, so you can come out and see the stages. We just ask that you don't slow down the staff when they're on a stage trying to shoot.

The dining room in Shotgun will be serving dinner the nights of the match.

Don't forget the side match for He-Men only on Saturday afternoon at about 1600 on the High Power Silhouette Range! :-) Bring extra ammo!!!!

See you all soon!
By the way, top wee-man is up for grabs as the winner for the last 2 years has decide to shoot He-Man this year.
So, who will get the tiara???? :roflol:
There is also a battle brewing to see who will be engraved on the Eddie Rhodes memorial trophy...last two years, same names... :devil:
Edited by Benelli Chick

Less than 6 weeks to go! The long range weather forecast is warm and windy. What's new? Can't wait. I been going to the gym, so the lack of oxygen won't be a big factor. (I hope.) Right Mike?

See you all there,

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We're leaving for the range this week to finish setting up for He-Man Nationals!

Looking pretty good! The weather is supposed to be fine!! Happy Mother's Day to everyone! :surprise:

He-Men - don't forget to bring some extra ammo for the shoot-offs on Saturday afternoon! :devil:

We still have a few slots, shoot me an email and you can bring the payment with you!!

Anyone who enjoys an open terrain match, where rifles are shot as rifles were meant to be shot and shotguns are shot at the widest possible variety of targets... this is the match for you. Also, if you've always wanted to try RM3G but couldn't afford it or couldn't get off the wait list... this is the match for you. The Johnson's do 7 stages with the same overall target count as the 9 stage RM3G, so these stages are big with lots of shooting and stage times in the 100-150sec range. There is a man on man shoot off with a $20 buy in. There is affordable lodging and camp sites right on the range. It's called HeMan, but to be honest there just aren't enough of us to fill the roster, so they will let you shoot your standard gear in your own division (just don't expect much love at the prize table). The match is even held on Sat and Sun, so a minimal vacation commitment. This is a national level match for a mid match price and the match I look forward to the most each year.

Anyone who enjoys an open terrain match, where rifles are shot as rifles were meant to be shot and shotguns are shot at the widest possible variety of targets... this is the match for you. Also, if you've always wanted to try RM3G but couldn't afford it or couldn't get off the wait list... this is the match for you. The Johnson's do 7 stages with the same overall target count as the 9 stage RM3G, so these stages are big with lots of shooting and stage times in the 100-150sec range. There is a man on man shoot off with a $20 buy in. There is affordable lodging and camp sites right on the range. It's called HeMan, but to be honest there just aren't enough of us to fill the roster, so they will let you shoot your standard gear in your own division (just don't expect much love at the prize table). The match is even held on Sat and Sun, so a minimal vacation commitment. This is a national level match for a mid match price and the match I look forward to the most each year.

I second everything that he is saying. I wish that I could shoot this match again this year, but it just isn't going to happen. Maybe next year.

Hurley

Denise

We may be around there this Saturday If you have a dirty job JJ doesn't want to do I'll drop Maize off to help. LOL .

Really though we will stop by and see if you need some help if we make it up there.