Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

1000 miles from nowhere in the middle of ND

nichols174

Hello to all that have the convenience of a sporting good store near you. Nowadays that might not even matter with limited supply of everything. Well I joined this forum in hopes that people can help me with my new venture, loading on the xl650, bought from Brian super guy to deal with.

First of all I have been shooting for years, 300 savage, 410/22over, and savage max 1 22/250 get shot the most. So the first problem is, yes I know it has been asked and answered with a hundred opinions, I need a die set for the loader. I specifically want to know the model and brand of 22-250 dies that are being used in the xl650. Yes I know any standard die works, Lee dies might be a little shorter, redding and rcbs are among the best but what 22-250 die is in your machine with model number. And second where is the powder that is in stock? IMR 8208 xbr preferably and the H4895 second. ;

Welcome and good luck finding the powders you need. Try Grafs, Wideners, etc. PV shows out of stock but keep an eye out there for it to come back in stock and pounce on it ASAP. Don't reload rifle at all so I can't help with your dies. I'm sure somebody here knows but you can visit other forums relating more to rifle reloading.