Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Area V

MarkCO

I like it enough to steal the idea from you. We can't shoot that steel at our club so I will add one more target off to the sides. I think I will split the front wall and make that the only place you can shoot the center target from.Will also make sure you have to shoot from at least 3 spots on each leg of the V. which I'm sure was your plan. Once again I like it.

Cool, that sounds like a good variation. My goal was to create 2 shooting zones on each leg of the V, as opposed to spots. You could probably tuck another paper in behind the outer flank walls and force shooters to get to the end to see them.

I try to do stages so the the top GMs can shoot on the move with good flow and not be forced to stop. Combined with that, make it so the B class shooter can get their hits, but they might have to post up a few times. In my drawing, I would assume a GM would be able to shoot it a few different ways and accomplish that.

One plan would be to move to the left shooting the single paper on the move and then go to the steel on the move. Once they clear the uprange wall, they would have the left far target and the twin target on the right to engage. Move to the other leg in front of the wall and go to the end, steel and single backing up, right single at the back, 4 middle steel and paper through port then the left side twin.