Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2014 Area 6 Pistol Championship

From what I've seen things look pretty much set as far as date and venue - quoted from www dot area6championship dot com:

Planning the 2014 Area 6 Championship

Posted on October 1, 2013 by admin

Its time to start planning the details of the 2014 USPSA Area 6 Championship. Once again the Ancient City Range will host the match in the first week of April. Donna Webb will be match director assisted by her hard working crew. New Stage Designs for 2014

Donna likes to get ahead of the schedule so she is asking for stage designs now. We want to have all the Area 6 states represented at the match so if you have an idea please make sure you get something in soon. Once we get the stage ideas we can map them to the bays and get the best combination. Sponsors

Jay Corn will be your contact for Sponsors of the Area 6 Championship. We hope this will be a great success for all of the generous sponsors. Please contact Bryan to see what we can do for your company. Ideas, Comments and Suggestions

Please let us know what your thoughts are and how we can improve the Area 6 Championship. Email us your ideas.

things seem to have changed since this was published

Hello everyone! I have received several emails with questions about the match moving. Jay Corn has taken over the match for 2014. I am not aware of any changes to the venue or dates. Jay would be the right person to ask if there are concerns. See you there - whereever it ends up. :-)

Hello everyone! I have received several emails with questions about the match moving. Jay Corn has taken over the match for 2014. I am not aware of any changes to the venue or dates. Jay would be the right person to ask if there are concerns. See you there - whereever it ends up. :-)

It is an internet forum

without gossip, speculation and misinformation we would have nothing to type about

I am not aware of any changes to the venue or dates. See you there - whereever it ends up. :-)

Like Jake says rumors are what keeps us going. So from reading your post you are not saying that the location has not changed only that you are not AWARE of it. And you say "where ever it ends up" which sounds like it could or could not be relocating. Very well played. :)

It will be a great match where ever it ends up. Thanks for the info.

Bad weather like we had last April is a fluke. Typically sunny and 85 around here at that time of year. I had to back out of Area 6 last year but will definitely be shooting and volunteering in 2014 if it's at Ancient City. Win win for me as it's only a 40 min drive and win for the match as I can work it without them having to spend extra for accommodations and such. Volusia does have a nice facility but it's a stretch driving there and back for three days.

It is an internet forum

without gossip, speculation and misinformation we would have nothing to type about

So it is going to be in Alabama?