Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2014 Indiana USPSA SS/Prod/Revolver Championship

Ok, we are 2 months out from the start of this match and here are how things are shaping up:

2014 Indiana USPSA SS/Prod/Revo "Ring of Fire" Championship
Total number of Competitors
As of 1/28/14
Total Single Stack:

Total Production:

Total Revolver:
Also, anyone that is wanting to shoot on a Saturday PM/Sunday AM squad there are only a few open slots available so get your entries in.
Edited by smith52

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As of right now all the entries I have received prior to 3:30pm January 31 have been uploaded. If you see your name on self squadding and have not received a pin email me and let me know. bob@sixguns.com

Email sent.
I just emailed your pin to you.

As of right now all the entries I have received prior to 3:30pm January 31 have been uploaded. If you see your name on self squadding and have not received a pin email me and let me know. bob@sixguns.com

Email sent.
I just emailed your pin to you.

Thank you. All set.

All right, February 21, 2014 is rapidly approaching, it is the last day for early registration and to order match shirts. All match entries received in the mail on the 21st and/or entries received online (including entry fee) by 11:59pm on the 21st will be entered in a drawing for a Smith & Wesson M&P Pro 9mm courtesy of His & Her’s Target Sports in Sheridan, IN. To make things easier the is a new online entry form available HERE.

We are still in need of a few Certified RO’s. If you are interested in working please email me at bob@sixguns.com

Edited by smith52

• 2 weeks later...

We are a little over a month away from the start of this match. Early registration ends next Friday, February 21st. That is also the last day to order match shirts. A reminder that all entries that I receive by February 21st will be entered in the drawing for a Smith & Wesson M&P Pro 9mm courtesy of His & Her’s Target Sports in Sheridan, IN (317) 758-5886. March 1, 2014 the entry fee goes to $100.00 so get those entries in before that!

This is how things are stacking up as of this morning, 122 competitors.

Single Stack = 78

M = 3

A = 11

B = 19

C = 30

D = 4

U = 11

Production = 33

GM = 3

M = 2

A = 1

B = 11

C = 11

D = 2

U = 3

Revolver = 11

M = 2

A = 1

B = 3

C = 3

U = 2

Received a box of goodies from Hogue Inc. and we'd like thank them for supporting our match. Two days left for early registration as well as getting match shirts ordered. All the entries I receive by Friday will be entered for a chance to win a M&P Pro 9mm courtesy of HIS & HER'S TARGET SPORTS in Sheridan, IN. Ron and Mary Ann always step up to help out the Indiana matches, we greatly appreciate their support!

Early registration ends Today! Sign up and pay online before midnight and you will be entered in the drawing for the M&P Pro 9mm courtesy of His & Her's Target Sports. We will no longer be excepting match shirt orders after today.

March 1st match entry fee goes to $100.00 so save yourself some money and get your entry in! It's gonna be a great warm up match for all those headed to Battle in the Bluegrass and Area 6!

Still have plenty of room for all day Saturday and all day Sunday. If you're wanting to knock the winter rust off this will be a great place to do it!

Will winter be over with?
Yes, winter will be over....technically.

Been checking the extended forecast and it looks promising.

Edited by smith52

Farmers Almanac says

"Get the road salt out of your vag and get your entry in......the weather will be nice"

There are less than 30 open slots on Saturday and approx 25 on Sunday...waiting around will be a mistake

Edited by JakeMartens

As of now we have 161 registered competitors. We would like to fill the remaining slots and in an effort to do that we have decided to leave the entry fee at $75.00. There are 26 all day Saturday and 20 all day Sunday slots left with 6 unsquadded competitors. We are less than a month from the first shot fired, make this your first major of the year!

163 signed up as of this morning and we still have plenty of room. 259 rounds over 10 stages of pure shooting entertainment for a measly $75.00. Why in the world have you NOT signed up yet?

As of today (3/7/14) this is how things are shaping up:

Total Single Stack = 90

M = 3

A = 11

B = 24

C = 32

D = 6

U = 14

Total Production = 61

GM = 7

M = 3

A = 4

B = 19

C = 17

D = 4

U = 7

Total Revolver = 14

M = 2

A = 4

B = 3

C = 3

U = 2

There are still 20 open slot for all day Saturday and 18 open slots for all day Sunday. Entry fee is still only $75.00.