Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I can't believe we are doing this again.....I guess I'm just slow to learn! Anyway we have set the date for April 11-12 tentatively. It will again be at Bluegrass Sportsmans league in Wilmore Ky. Same cast and crew should be there running it! We have improved our bays over last year so expect some even better stages to shoot! Same great match, same great stages, same great food, same great prize table!

This will be my third go around. Always a great match. Can't wait!

I guess that means I should already start reserving time off for next year.........ughhhhhh........can't even get this year finished before I have to start working on next year? C'mon Corey.....give my checkbook a rest at least for a little while............

Glad you said yes one more time......hehehehe

R

You can count on at least two of the Hear-Pro team to be there again. Hopefully a few more...

I am pretty certain I will be there. Hopefully with some BBI sponsorship and products as well.

I'm thinking this is the match for me in April, instead of that mud bog A6 next year..can't wait

I actually might get to the aps this weekend. I'll be having you guys send them to somebody else this year as I might not be in the same place by the time this match rolls around.

Awesome!! Can't wait! This years match was great! Hopefully it wil be just a little warmer next year.

I have never been, sounds like fun I think i will put it on the list.

Had a great time this year. I will be there.