Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Looking for some Bianchi revo stuff....

DougCarden

Moon clips are the only way to go, in your case plus 1 , but I love the way they work.

The only draw back is if you are left handed like me, for fast loading they are tough to use.

But the cost and workmanship were worth it.

The guy who did mine is not that far from you.

I did it all through the mail ( Canada to USA and back )

Russell

• 2 weeks later...

Russ, he is an Aussie, so sometimes his manners can be misinterpreted....I think he is jealous of my new gun.......LOL

DougC

Doug, I think he is just wondering, why on earth anyone would want to shoot Bianchi with a revolver. :)

I agree with you.

So what's really stupid, is that I spent 27 years shooting an Auto, then went to a revolver, and to add insult to all of this, I am left handed.

The internet is really cool for the most part, I may never have a chance to meet some of the people I chat with otherwise.

O by the way, if I could shoot as well as my revolver, I might have a chance to at the Bianchi some day.

6 Shoots in the X is way better than 10 shoots of the target.

Russell

• 2 weeks later...

Doesn't that Ginger guy wear a skirt?

Doug, Louis has a 686+ that Richard gave him it has a 6" barrel and it is a tack driver. Really shoots great. I shot it at the Cup this year but the scores don't reflect what the gun is capable of. :roflol:

• I run a 7 shot at Bianchi in 2006 .... was convinced by the gunsmith to avoid moon clips as reloads are not required in NRA and you only need one clip to be slightly bent and you get miss fires. If you plan on using in other disciplines than the moonclips might be worth it .... but just 2 cents worth from another Aussie ... (at least I'm still on the right side of the pond .... :P mark)
    post-5305-1169968968.jpg