Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

what sticker/slogan is on your shotty?

colbyjack

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I run 3 different stickers, one is Nordic Components, another is Red Neck Tactical, although I'm told those have to be removed for "certain" photo shoots, and South Bend Clutch...hey it racing isn't it?

Haven’t thought much about it and don’t have any stickers on any of my gear but if I were to put a sticker on my shotgun I am thinking maybe “ Fast and Furious”

and the sticker that would go on me while reloading it “ Fumbling Fingers" :blush:

I run 3 different stickers, one is Nordic Components, another is Red Neck Tactical, although I'm told those have to be removed for "certain" photo shoots, and South Bend Clutch...hey it racing isn't it?

Where can i get some of them there RED NECK TAC stickers ????????????

Jesse...what's your best advice re: how to start getting paid to put stickers on your guns? I use a 28" M2 with a 12 round Nordic tube and USAA....lots of available space, both on the gun and in my bank account

I left the Mossberg made in USA sticker on my shotgun for quite a while until I put a shell holder on it.

Now I'm thinking about throwing some camo paint on it so it matches my m1a but, that's going to take a little bit more thought and effort you know. So far I haven't seen any stickers that really blend with a camouflage paint scheme

Just a stripe of brown phasing tape (electrical tape) on the front end of the mag tube so I can pick it out in a rack full of black shotguns. I put the tape on it after being at a match where someone shot a stage with someone else's gun by mistake, then bagged it and put it in his truck. Fortunately, they figured it out before the other guy had to shoot.

Hurley