Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Beretta 1301 Comp

JediTodd

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you verify which Nordic mag extension fits? I think I will get one of these...

on NC's site it actually lists the 1301, its the same extension kit as the Nova and others...I have the 24" so I got the +5 kit.... the ext sticks out past the barrel by about 1"...hope this helps...

Not very much at all. You can hear it work when you are shooting. I have decided to bring my Beretta to the Pro Am this year after shooting it last weekend.

So does the kick off just drop into the 1301 stock? I don't own a beretta so i am not sure how it drops in.

http://www.berettausa.com/products/kick-off-system-xtrema-2/

which extended choke are you guys using for this shotty? i need one in LM

The 1301 takes the Optima HP tubes. Beretta has at least four different choke systems; Mobile, Optima, Optima+ and the Optima HP.

I'm using Trulock's in Skeet1, Skeet2 (LM) and IM.

which extended choke are you guys using for this shotty? i need one in LM

The 1301 takes the Optima HP tubes. Beretta has at least four different choke systems; Mobile, Optima, Optima+ and the Optima HP.

I'm using Trulock's in Skeet1, Skeet2 (LM) and IM.

Thanks Dale :cheers:

Has anyone welded up/modified a lifter on a 1301 yet?

Im so new I still smell bad, but from what I understand its not needed .... I havnt had any issues yet...

Hi fireman489

It hasn't bitten me yet, but my shooting buddy has been had a couple of times :sick:

got my 1301 yesterday .. holy crap that thing is light!!! i shot it this morning w/ 50 cheap estate ammo and it ate it w/ no problems.. i have to say the fit and finish on this is better than my benelli and versamax in my opinion... not as soft as the versamax but not as heavy....

Oggie,

21" or 24"?

Mick

got my 1301 yesterday .. holy crap that thing is light!!! i shot it this morning w/ 50 cheap estate ammo and it ate it w/ no problems.. i have to say the fit and finish on this is better than my benelli and versamax in my opinion... not as soft as the versamax but not as heavy....

Just finished 4 stages at the Pro-Am today, including the 23 round shotgun stage. The 1301 ran without a hitch! Now, if I can just learn to count and not try to load 2 shells into a full shotgun, I will be all set.

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express

Ran my 1301 in my first ever 3 gun match today, it was local & only 3 stages but the 1301 ran GREAT. This was the first time Ive gotten to even shoot it, & it was sweet ! So sweet, a few of the guys were asking about it, 1 shot it & said "I'm gettin one".....I couldnt be happier...I had exactly 20 rounds through the AR & 0 through the 1301 so dont expect much but here's some video...Stage 1 I forgot to rack a round...

Edited by fireman489

Oggie,

21" or 24"?

Mick

24 Mick