Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Got Classified

Yay, me! Due to unforseen circumstances I was able to attend a Special Classifier at a nearby club last Sunday as my first-ever USPSA match. I had a blast, but due to some ammo and gun issues I have nowhere to go but up... anyone want to race me to C? :blush: On the one stage where my gun and ammo functioned perfectly, I actually took first place in my division (Revolver, and there were 4 of us) and one of the others actually squeaked into C territory, so I'm pretty stoked about that.

On the other hand, Thank God that the lowest score will be the first to drop off!

Next match is in two weeks. Hope to have everything sorted out by then...

Yay, me! Due to unforseen circumstances I was able to attend a Special Classifier at a nearby club last Sunday as my first-ever USPSA match. I had a blast, but due to some ammo and gun issues I have nowhere to go but up... anyone want to race me to C? :blush: On the one stage where my gun and ammo functioned perfectly, I actually took first place in my division (Revolver, and there were 4 of us) and one of the others actually squeaked into C territory, so I'm pretty stoked about that.

On the other hand, Thank God that the lowest score will be the first to drop off!

Next match is in two weeks. Hope to have everything sorted out by then...

If you want to race, there are several threads with: "Race to XX class" as their theme or title.

Congrats, the guy to beat in your division is getting pretty crusty, go faster.

yeah, I posted a 7% on one stage, with a 34, 35, and 40% on the others. Ugh. I'm totally blaming my equipment, though!

Congrats, the guy to beat in your division is getting pretty crusty, go faster.

Oh, man. I don't think I'll live long enough to get that fast.

I'll have to look and see if there's a C class race going on.