Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Zev GW Stainless 24 slide ordered!

dskinsler83

Looks great. I think I might have to give them a call. Not sure if I want a 24 or 35. Did you send them the barrel or order it thru them? The delail on it really adds to the look.

I guess I didn't answer your question I apologize. I ordered my barrel straight from KKM and had it drop shipped to Glockworx to the attention of who took my order. I did the same with the sights as they are the new Sevigny Bomar

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let em know you been reading this thread they apparently know bout it lol been lots of inquiries since I put it up

Ill be calling them this morning. Luck for me they are just a few hours away. Shot with Ray last month at the Pala Steel Match.

damn it! i have a G17 that glockworx worked over and i love. I just got my Brazo's Custom Limited and even now Im shooting my G34 more then my Brazo's. Once you posted up pics of the G24, now i want one. I feel comfortable with my glocks. They just feel right. My 2011 is awesome but damn Zev and dskinsler83 doing it right!!!! looks like ill be calling Ray Wong again!

Zev 24 shoots softer and flatter. I can get 850 fps using 3.8 gr of N320 on a Bayou 200 gr RN. That's a load a typical 2011 can't cycle. Well at least my friends Akai 5" can't out of the box.

damn it! i have a G17 that glockworx worked over and i love. I just got my Brazo's Custom Limited and even now Im shooting my G34 more then my Brazo's. Once you posted up pics of the G24, now i want one. I feel comfortable with my glocks. They just feel right. My 2011 is awesome but damn Zev and dskinsler83 doing it right!!!! looks like ill be calling Ray Wong again!

Zev 24 shoots softer and flatter. I can get 850 fps using 3.8 gr of N320 on a Bayou 200 gr RN. That's a load a typical 2011 can't cycle. Well at least my friends Akai 5" can't out of the box.

Damn thats awesome.

I ordered at first of August and it got her yesterday

thats a nice chunk of time. lucky i just picked up a G24, so will be able to shoot that. its pretty slick. just gonna have to wait for the new slide! please give us some feedback once you shoot it!

Shoots and runs perfectly. Will need a slightly taller front but other than that I love the recoil impulse and the thing just points naturally! Get your orders in!!! You won't be disappointed. They are not really any more expensive than having your factory slide machined when you look into it