Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The Masters

mrzab

Well, back out at PASA Park for another Masters . Of course, everybody is disgusted with their score, but that happens every year. It's good to see everyone again-my wife says it's more like a reunion than a shooting match and I have to agree. So far the weather is as good as it's ever been out here and tomorrow looks good as well. If anybody is within driving distance, head to Barry and check it out. Action event tomorrow and it looks like it may be Doug's to win or lose. And the shoot-off is on Saturday with the top 16. There's a good bunch of guys and girls shooting as well as some juniors, so come check it out. Good luck to all the shooters and we'll see you on the range.

• 3 months later...

My son and I would like to try this match, I'm assuming its still going on for 2014? Could anyone help us with some info and advice?

thanks

You can look at http://themasters.org/ for current rules.. Probably the toughest all around pistol match out there. Three different disciplines of handgun. Precision .22 at Olympic biathlon size targets, one handed at 25 and 50 meters. Long range silhouette at 6,9,and 12 inch round targets at 100,150, and 200 meters. Action speed event similar to steel challenge. Gotta be decent at all three. Open, stock, and revolver categories. Used to be the richest match around. Pm me with your phone number if you want to talk about it. Ed Bowling