Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Weaver mount (lowest?)

310yuma

alot of the red dots have various manufactures that make ones just for that dot... So it depends on which dot

if you go with the c-more red dot, the lowest mount would be the 90 degree bmt kick stand, there just so happens to be one on the marketplace right now

http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=179088&hl=

Thanks all,but all I am looking for is just the Weaver base that bolts to the top strap . I know that Weaver and others make them and from the photos all seem to have differ heights and I am just looking for the lowest one.

Thanks all,but all I am looking for is just the Weaver base that bolts to the top strap . I know that Weaver and others make them and from the photos all seem to have differ heights and I am just looking for the lowest one.

I would also like to know. Thanks.

The Weigand one is pretty low but I don't know how it compares to other ones.

Looking at one now I don't really see a way to get it any lower, I mean maybe a couple millimeters, but there is only so thin you can go...

I was told that a Ruger 10/22 scope base was a good set up for Revo's about thirty years ago.

It would appear to be fractional lower then the Weigand. You would have to redrill the holes in the base to match the holes in your top strap.

I am planning to mount a red dot sight on my 627 that has a Weaver mount on it. I would like to find the lowest sight base adapter ,can anyone advise which sight base adapter might be the lowest?

Any idea what red dot you might be looking at ?

Working on a low mount Cmore mount and toying with a Weaver style.

Most of the Weaver dots are either pretty big or really small from what I've seen in the press.

The question to me is where to put the cross cut I guess, put a bunch in or settle on one to

fit a few types ?

Edited by 10mmdave

I now have several mounts and all are very close in overall height. I did order a Weigland (ordered on Monday delivered on Thursday great service) and I think it may be just a little shorter plus it is the

only one that is machined out to go over the top strap and not just sit on top. Looks very strong

Also if you are going to mount a upright C-More I think the lowest is a slide right mounted to the Allchin mount and not even mess with a Weaver mount