Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hello from AZ

pawe

Lurker since 2011 but recently started shooting again so maybe I will be more active in the forums now compared to before.

Action shot time:

op6zdc.jpg

Looks like PRG.. Welcome JR :cheers: see you in Rio Salado

August Balagtas

Welcome to the forum. From the photo, it looks like you might be shooting Tuesday Night Steel matches at Rio Salado? Or maybe steel matches at Phoenix Rod & Gun Club.

Thanks! This photo was taken from the thurs steel at PRG.

But I also shoot on the Tuesday Night Steels at Rio Salado...just not recently because it's too hot outside.

Glad to have you aboard. You are going to learn a LOT from this forum! You should try the IDPA matches at PR&GC. See the practical match schedule on their website. They also shoot IDPA matches there at night, but they are at the same time as the Rio TNS matches!

Glad to have you aboard. You are going to learn a LOT from this forum! You should try the IDPA matches at PR&GC. See the practical match schedule on their website. They also shoot IDPA matches there at night, but they are at the same time as the Rio TNS matches!

Thanks!

All my guns are set up for steel or uspsa si I cant shoot idpa...well, I can use my Kahr PM9 and see how far I can go before I give up. Lol

August? D. Dimaano's friend? Hey, nice to see you here buddy!

And yes, that is from PRG.

Cool :cheers: ... we are shooting next week at PRG for their 1st Sat Match and Ben Avery at their 1st Sunday match.. hope to see you then