Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

G22/35 mag followers for max round count

dzhitshard

I have a slew of Dawson+5 ez off extended base pads.

I've seen the video on trimming the followers. I've got predominately Gen4 mags & I've sanded/filed quite a bit off of the followers but still can't hit the magical 20 round mark.

For those who are, what follower # are you using?

Let the springs set in and you will probibally get it but its tight. The mags that work best are the older glock mags where they had the more squared off top of the mag and not the newer tapered ones. I can check but the ones I have had the best luck with were I believe the #5 followers with the older LEO marked mags. I could get those mags to 20 no filing required

There are a couple of guys at my local range that use the Dawson extensions that have this same problem. His are fairly new. When I first got my extensions (Arredondo's & Taylor Freelance) I could only get 19 to. After a couple of months of use I was able to get 20 in there.

My particular samples x8 have been in use for almost 1.5 years constantly loaded to 19. No set has taken. I pulled 3 of them off of 9mm mags that I was getting max capacity (23 IIRC) out of.

I'll look to pooling all my #5 followers.