Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2013 Southern Regional Sept., 14

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Southern Regional Revolver Championship participants. There is a large sign near the Krystal in Byram that says that the Pearl River Bridge on Florence-Byram Road will be closed Saturday, September 14, 6am-10am for ...repairs. Therefore the only other route would be to drive to Richland, Mississippi and take the Cleary Road to the Florence-Byram Road to the range from the east OR from Florence, Mississippi on Highway 49 take W. Main Street to Cleary Church Road to Florence-Byram Road to the Magnolia Rifle and Pistol Range. 188 Swinging Bridge Road, Byram, Mississippi is the physical address. See the map below. Roadways in yellow are alternate routes. From Byram, take Interstate 55 North, to Interstate 20 east, to Highway 49 South to Cleary Road in Richland. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

magnol10.png

ATTN SHOOTERS! THERE WILL BE A DRIVER IN THE PARKING LOT OF THE BLUE SKY CONVENIENCE STORE NEXT TO THE KRYSTAL ON THE ROAD TO THE RANGE AT 7:00 AM TO GUIDE ANYONE WHO DOES NOT MAKE IT ACROSS THE BRIDGE BEFORE IT CLOSES. LOOK FOR A YOUNG BLONDE WOMAN AND A CHAMPAGNE COLER NISSAN ALTIMA. SHE WILL BE THERE UNTIL 7:15.

Edited by Bwana Six-Gun

I would like to thank everyone for coming out and participating in the Southern Regional's.

With the exception of the road being closed down, (sorry for the inconvenience with that), I think we had a great match with a very good turn out this year with 61 shooters - I hope that everyone had a great time. Thank you for all the sponsors this year and the prizes they donated for the match. Also, I would like to thank all that people that helped from setting up, tearing down and everything in between, including all the R.O.'s. In addition, a very big thank you to Magnolia Rifle and Pistol Range, without them we would not have the facility to host these matches.

Please make sure you email your sponsors and thank them.

Looking forward to seeing each of you back next year.

Wow, seeing the stage results, I don't feel so bad, the first 4 stages I was in the hunt, the last 4

stages I lost my way.....

Over all finish was better than I thought....my accuracy was decent, I just felt like I couldn't move

fast enough.

It doesn't matter, I spent the day with Team Bubber,....it don't get much better than that!

We had fun and laughed a lot, great bunch of folks.

It was a fun match, Danny and crew did a great job....now the long wait till next year.

Man, you guys had enough power factor to cover any discipline....I almost didn't make it,....120.1 P/F.

He only fired one shot, it made it so no more were fired. I didn't chrono my loads before the match, I

took my steel challenge load of 4 grains of Solo 1000 and stuck a 160 grn bullet on top instead of the

124 grn I use for steel. I'll probably bump it up a tenth or two before the next match to add a little

insurance.