Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
Sign in to follow this  
AlamoShooter

to know, love, and learn from a great man

First "pleas do Not post in and say your sorry" I am a lucky man

I had the joy to know a great man, that I can honestly say was the wisest man I have ever known.

some things he could teach me and others he could not, but he taught me to search for something better in my self.

My Father was not perfect. I will never be as intelligent as he was. BUT I am learning to be a better Man than he was, even if it take the rest of my life

Love to all my friends

Jamie

Please don't post in and say your sorry, I am a very lucky man "Congratulations are closer to whats in order"

And no he did not know how to teach me to spell

Edited by AlamoShooter

Thank you for sharing that story. I feel the same way about my dad, except he taught me how to spell. RIP father of Jamie.

Congratulations, Jamie.

Best wishes on your journey. From I've been able to learn about you from this forum, I'd say you're well on the way.

I was on my way to Colorado about 120 miles from San Antonio = the front wheel bearing dumped out in my truck. I was towing my 5th wheel camper and had many tools in the truck to do repairs for my step mother.

Had to find a place that would let me store my camper and get a tow truck for my Dodge. a good friend loaned me his truck after I got my tools unloaded for safe keeping.

This Disappointing set back put me 13 hrs too late to my Dads death bed. But my Step Mom had a friend with her.

983951_10200546575279396_1598862333_n.jp

Its going to make it real hard to have sympathy when a squad buddy starts to complain about a jamb on a stage.

Jamie, congratulations on being just as good of a man as your father.

You are a humble and wise man to learn from those you love. :cheers:

Jaime,

sounds like you were lucky to have "your dad" and kudos for putting what he shared with you to use! I hope I show a quarter of your grace when my folks pass.....