Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Not sure if this is the correct place to talk about this, admins, please move if you need to.

Has anyone experienced errors trying to pay for a USPSA match on the USPSA web site. I had a match yesterday and uploaded the match and tried to pay for it immediately, and all I get is an error saying transaction was denied. I have plenty cash in the club bank account I was trying to pay against.

Could also be a banking issue -- in the sense that there was a glitch on the bank's computer end -- or that they've blocked internet transactions until they get a response to a security verification of the last few charges on the account....

Could also be a banking issue -- in the sense that there was a glitch on the bank's computer end -- or that they've blocked internet transactions until they get a response to a security verification of the last few charges on the account....

what he said

I had a similar problem when I tried to pay for entry to the Cowtown Classic.

It turned out that the service tries to verify the credit card or debit card with a $1.00 charge. If it goes through, it then tries to run the full amount.

Because the service tried to hit my account twice in such a short time period, the bank blocked the transaction.

You might be seeing the same thing.

Bill

Edited by Flatland Shooter