Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hello everyone!

Pierruiggi

Hi, my name is Omar, I'm 20 years old and I'm from Argentina. I started IPSC shooting in april this year and I was lucky enough to have found this site around the same time. I've been lurking since.

Let me tell you guys, THANK YOU. All of you. The begginners, the regulars, the host, the big name IPSC competitors that stop by, everyone.

When I first started, I knew nothing about shooting in anything that wasn't slowfire from static positions. When I first started reading this forums I asked myself everytime "what are they talking about? calling shots? drive the gun? different types of focus? WHAT?" I was completely at a loss, I didn't understood what you meant. As I evolved, I began to experience, analize, critisize, come to conclusions; to my surprise I began to understand your conversations, your different points of view, what you were talking about...

I still have a LOT to learn, since the learning process never ends, but I'd like to once again thank you for helping me grow not only as a shooter, but also mentally and as a human being.

When I first started reading this forums I asked myself everytime "what are they talking about? calling shots? drive the gun? different types of focus? WHAT?" I was completely at a loss, I didn't understood what you meant.

Welcome aboard, Omar.

And if you haven't already done so, buy The Book. B)

-Chet

Hi there Omar,

our future Queen is Argentinian too, princess Maxima, welcome aboard!! :)

This Briansite is incredible...!

This site's knowlegde along with van Stockgun's advice yielded almost 20% gain in my performance in Dutch IPSC competition. (standard, limited division) :D

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone :D

To Vince, I don't know him since like I said I'm very very new in the sport, nevertheless, if I see him, I'll tell him you say hi.

To Neil, I didn't participate in the shotgun event, I'll ask around for feedback though.

Welcome Omar, this place will take years off your learning curve. I started IPSC 1½ ago and had no clue about anything apart from bullseye shooting. My time on BE has tought me that this is the place for answers or ideas. It's a wonderful place full of really cool people. Take care of them and they'll take care of you.

Hi and welcome Omar

Be happy man, you come to the right path. I found this web by accident on June 03. At that time, I was shooting IPSC for about 2.5 years, but I found out that my actual beginner state just start right at that moment. I spent 2.5 years in a labyrinth. Now, I still in the learning process of what are calling the shot, drive the gun and so on.

By the way, you are a lot lucky person, you know why?, you find this web when you are 20, I found the web when I was 41.

mai