Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

anyone order from 3gungear.com?

colbyjack

New to the 3 gun. Looking at their 8 shot side saddle and the +2 side shell by ejection port. Along with a 8 shot arm loader. Are they good products? How's the side saddle on a versamax? Fast shipping? What's your experience? Thanks

I just received a side saddle and the +2 for my M2. I have no problem with the quality, only the elastic they use is heavy and tight to get the rounds in. They did take a while to get the order out (slow shipping) I am not sure what happened there. Since i ordered the +2 I found the Matchsaverz and put one of those on and am going to try it first. I have had the +2 on a FN I had before and really liked it but I thought I would try the Matchsaverz as I have had the +2 come off a few times (probably my fault for ripping it off).

Who makes match savers? Got a link? How slow on shipping? Week or 2? I sent a email last week asking about versamax cause it wasn't listed. But they have a other box to type brand. Haven't heard back, so that's why I was asking about service and quality....

Jax thanks.... I'll wait till times get better. On the matchsaverz looks good. Just have to see if there's room on the versamax... sure there is. But this game is all new to me. Thanks guys.