Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

shurshot versamax stock?

colbyjack

Anyone run a shurshot stock on a versamax. I like the feel, but want a black one not the camo. Can't find one for the versamax, any ideas? Remington says they have them on there page. But when I click it never comes up...

I think this style will work better for my weaker grip, Arthritis sucks. Any help where to find this stock would be appreciated.

What about just using the new Mesa Tactical stock for the VersaMax. Shouldn't it just bolt on?

I have been doing some stock conversions on the Versamax and adding a pistol grip stock. It is very labor intensive and tough to get perfect. PM me if you are interested.

• 3 weeks later...

Heres my "DIY Tac4 1100" I finally finished last month. Its an older 1100 frame I put together from parts with a 22" barrel with rifle sights. Since Ive taken this picture, its had an action job and everything matte black(blued) finish. And the Remington Shur-shot stock set. Ordering a DMW EZ loader this week..... Shot my very first 3gun match two weeks ago and finished 9th overall. I have never tried to fast load any shotgun or rifle before the match.... Now Im hooked :goof:

936748_3156635612470_1631228373_n.jpg

Edited by Mike Bell