Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

zev

bodene 5

I have the Ultimate Comp kit in my 17 w/ the 2lb spring and it sets off Tula SPP as long as I do my part on seating. I have the Ultimate Fulcrum kit in my 35 w/ same results with same primers and after some adjusting to my liking it is a very very nice trigger in a glock. I love the wide trigger shoe

I have the Ultimate Comp kit in my 17 w/ the 2lb spring and it sets off Tula SPP as long as I do my part on seating. I have the Ultimate Fulcrum kit in my 35 w/ same results with same primers and after some adjusting to my liking it is a very very nice trigger in a glock. I love the wide trigger shoe

It is not really a 2# spring, that is marketing hype. A 2# spring would not work even if you had a lightweight firing pin.

It is not really a 2# spring, that is marketing hype. A 2# spring would not work even if you had a lightweight firing pin.

I'm referring to the 2# trigger pull marked striker spring so they would know which I use. The trigger is right at 2lb w/ all take up removed in the Fulcrum bar

That combo is probably the best $25 I have spent on my 34, second to the sights. Gives the trigger a nice, smooth pull. It's still a little long and I wish the wall was a little stiffer, but it's definitely a step up from stock!

do not believe mine is the ultimate maybe the start comp kit installed it connector , trigger spring ,and plunger spring in my gen 3 17 and had no reset put the stock connector back in and had reset weird

zev race connector and comp spring kit anyone have these installed together ?

Yup, the exact set up I run along with a .25 cent polish job. Light, clean breaking, strong resetting trigger. Love it.

Customer service is top notch. I ordered a KKM drop in barrel from them and there was a shipping issue.

I was always able to reach a real person on the phone during their operating hours and they were always more than willing to help me.

Ok

back from Ironman and my DNR & Advanced Directives were not needed.

1: spring weight labeling

yeah . . . . where to start with that.

for some reason a long time ago in a land far far away, the gun industry collectively decided with the Spring industry to come up with "Labels" for their gun spring weights that did not

correspond with the true pull or compression force it took to move that spring, these "Labels" were in Ft Lbs,

maybe some old timer could sit us down and get us learned over a pitcher of adult frosty beverages, because the story I got made no sense.

be that as it may

yes, JBP55 you are correct that the marked spring weight is not a true #2 lbs

but it's not marketing hype, it's just the way the industry does their math . . . . unless an above mentioned old timer can straighten it out (The industry , not me)

. . it's a 2 lb striker spring

Bodene5, now as for the rest issue . . . .just call, I guaranty it will work when we're done. (just sounds like a replacement connector will do it.

Okback from Ironman and my DNR & Advanced Directives were not needed.1: spring weight labelingyeah . . . . where to start with that.for some reason a long time ago in a land far far away, the gun industry collectively decided with the Spring industry to come up with "Labels" for their gun spring weights that did notcorrespond with the true pull or compression force it took to move that spring, these "Labels" were in Ft Lbs,maybe some old timer could sit us down and get us learned over a pitcher of adult frosty beverages, because the story I got made no sense.be that as it mayyes, JBP55 you are correct that the marked spring weight is not a true #2 lbsbut it's not marketing hype, it's just the way the industry does their math . . . . unless an above mentioned old timer can straighten it out (The industry , not me). . it's a 2 lb striker springBodene5, now as for the rest issue . . . .just call, I guaranty it will work when we're done. (just sounds like a replacement connector will do it.

SEE!! Told ya lol. And Zach (spelling) is pretty cool too! I'm wanting to try the sight set too

Ok

back from Ironman and my DNR & Advanced Directives were not needed.

1: spring weight labeling

yeah . . . . where to start with that.

for some reason a long time ago in a land far far away, the gun industry collectively decided with the Spring industry to come up with "Labels" for their gun spring weights that did not

correspond with the true pull or compression force it took to move that spring, these "Labels" were in Ft Lbs,

maybe some old timer could sit us down and get us learned over a pitcher of adult frosty beverages, because the story I got made no sense.

be that as it may

yes, JBP55 you are correct that the marked spring weight is not a true #2 lbs

but it's not marketing hype, it's just the way the industry does their math . . . . unless an above mentioned old timer can straighten it out (The industry , not me)

. . it's a 2 lb striker spring

Bodene5, now as for the rest issue . . . .just call, I guaranty it will work when we're done. (just sounds like a replacement connector will do it.