Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Stageexchange.com - does anyone have the stages?

niroth81

I've read about this resource on a number of different website, but the stage exchange website not seems to be a blog.

Does anyone have a copy of some, or all of the stages from a couple years ago when it was actually a stage design repository?

Jase

I tried to buy the site but never could get the guy to return my phone calls - even spoke to his wife. I also tried to get a site running but real life and shooting just made it too time consuming. It would be nice to have a single resource with a huge list of stages

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I tried to buy the site but never could get the guy to return my phone calls - even spoke to his wife. I also tried to get a site running but real life and shooting just made it too time consuming. It would be nice to have a single resource with a huge list of stages

I don't seem to be able to find those anymore, is there a different link? And thank you very much for archiving all of that!

Kevin

Gentlemen:

Here is a site I use regularly.

http://cofexchange.com/Cof/index.action

Arlin

I looked at 4 "USPSA" stages there. None of them were legal.

:sick:

I agree. Guys setup these stages at local matches and have no idea that most of these stages aren't legal for USPSA.

Someone should start a collection of all the nationals and area match stages for the last few years (there are some really good stages from Sectionals also.) The old Stage Exchange database should go away, or at least have all the illegal stages purged.