Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Cameron's Custom 9mm Limited gun

chowellacsbd

Just got preview pics from Eddie Garcia at Camerons Custom this afternoon of my soon to have 9mm limited and I can't be more excited. Hes test firing next week, then out for hardchrome.

I have absolutely nothing but GREAT things to say about Eddie and his crew there. When I first contacted them, Eddie encouraged me to ask as many questions as I could think of as he wanted me to be completely educated in the build process. Couldn't be more happy to have my dream gun being built by such a great crew!

Finished pics will be posted once it's done...

post-16818-0-63250700-1370049348_thumb.j

post-16818-0-44067700-1370049360_thumb.j

post-16818-0-81494200-1370049373_thumb.j

Eddie and the boys are top notch. And the work they do is exceptional. I have had my mits on many a Cameron and you are in for an amazing experience. Did you opt for the super crisp like glass breaking trigger or the smooth roll off? His trigger work is as good as it gets.

Edit: Oh yeah incase you did not know he is a GM and one of the best shooters in the world. I get the pleasure of shooting with him often and he is so fricken fast it pisses me off! ;-p

Edited by StraightUp_OG

Just got preview pics from Eddie Garcia at Camerons Custom this afternoon of my soon to have 9mm limited and I can't be more excited. Hes test firing next week, then out for hardchrome.

I have absolutely nothing but GREAT things to say about Eddie and his crew there. When I first contacted them, Eddie encouraged me to ask as many questions as I could think of as he wanted me to be completely educated in the build process. Couldn't be more happy to have my dream gun being built by such a great crew!

Finished pics will be posted once it's done...

Looks great. I just got the call and preview pictures from Eddie three days ago. He is building me a 5" limited in .40S&W for me. I had Eddie cut the slots in the slide like the 6" has. I already started making up some loads to chrono when it gets here. I would post pics but I can't figure out how to download them from my cell phone text file.

Eddie and the boys are top notch. And the work they do is exceptional. I have had my mits on many a Cameron and you are in for an amazing experience. Did you opt for the super crisp like glass breaking trigger or the smooth roll off? His trigger work is as good as it gets.

Edit: Oh yeah incase you did not know he is a GM and one of the best shooters in the world. I get the pleasure of shooting with him often and he is so fricken fast it pisses me off! ;-p

I asked Eddie that initially and he said their standard triggers are set at 2.5# unless you want it heavier. I love a light trigger. He also texted me to say that this is the best barrel fitting he's ever done! Sooo excited!! Edited by chowellacsbd

Chris, thanks for the kind words. Eddie, Ed and myself do try to make sure that you are comfortable with your choices and that the gun you choose is perfect for what you need it to do. One of the added benefits is the Eddie and myself spend most free moments away from the shop shooting matches so we are able to tailor our guns to what works and what doesn't. Not saying we are the only ones who do this, but it does certainly give us an advantage.