Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Want to share my excitement- bought a new G35

SoCalNoMore

Just won a bid on gunbroker for a NIB FDE G35. Already spent the morning getting some goodies to make it my new USPSA limited toy.

Dawson got a good portion of my money as well as Glockworx.

Can't wait to try it out. I'm glad my G17 holster and mag pouches will work, saved me some lunch money.

Enjoy the day

I have been Glockless for almost a year... its tearing me apart. Im shooting a GSSF match this weekend and I am counting on winning one. I have been trying out some drills to increase my odds in the random drawings.

Picked up a G21 in FDE and it's just sitting in the safe, unfired. The black Gen2 G21 is my everyday carry and wears a Crimson Trace along with his baby brother, the G30.

Have fun in Limited. It sounds like you have the correct gear to be well on your way.

BC

DSC_6239.jpg

Retrieved my new G35 yesterday and since I used a high level of shopping skills, most of my new add ons arrived the same day. So guess what I did last night? That's right, I installed my new Zev fulcrum drop in trigger, Zev mag release (swapped for lefty) firing pin spring, stainless plunger, Dawson FO f/r sights, hogue slip on grip, Dawson extended base pads. Wife was curious as to why I was dry firing so much, but a quick explanation and she related it to new shoes. Only thing that did not come in yet was the Dawson magwell. Off to try it out this weekend, as long as it stop raining here in S. FL

Please keep us informed of how you like the add ons. I should get mine from gunbroker this week. Pretty much going to go down the same path as you.