Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ordered a Brazos Pro Series 5" Limited...

...now to wait until June 15th, 2014 to actually get it!

Ordered it in hard chrome with the Brazos Slide Lightening, 1.5# long flat trigger, pinned grip safety, undercut trigger guard, Bar-Sto .40S&W Bull Barrel, Brazos Big Mouth Magwell, Brazos Cyclone Mag Button, red FO front sight and Brazos adjustable rear sight and four extra super tuned 140mm mags.

This is going to be the longest year ever :(

I'm gonna need something to put these mags in, so I've been thinking of buying a tuned Edge from him as well or a used gun from the classifieds to shoot with. After ordering that gun today, I can't look at my Glock 35 the same anymore...

I got a HP Edge from him a few months back and i'm the same, my Glock 34 hasn't seen the range in forever. Bob does great work, my gun hasn't had a single issue with it, runs everything i feed it. The wait will suck, but worth it!

I'm thinking that I may just get a standard Edge and do a trigger job, stippling, toss the recoil master and change the front sight. I'd be into the whole thing for over $600 less than a HP Edge. I know the wait will be worth it, but I don't know how y'all can deal with it so well!

• 2 months later...

I just ordered a HP Edge from him last week. I wanted to order the full custom gun, but now their wait time is like 18 months. I just couldnt handle not having it until Jan/Feb 2015!

Im sure the HP Edge will be perfect, I cant wait! It will be shipped to me next week. I still may order a custom gun from him in the near future, and like others are saying, shoot the HP Edge until it arrives, but we'll see. I sure my Glock wont see much range time either now.

Congrats on your purchase and good luck!

I was considering ordering a tuned STI Edge off Brazos myself. Really? A year wait? *damn* Perhaps I should get my order in now! :) What sort of deposit did to have to make or was the whole price up front?

I have been looking at the different options when ordering a gun as well. I was thinking that my best course would be to order something at the start of winter so that I can shoot it in the spring and summer... I guess I need to move up my ordering time so that I can get it quicker.

I too have the same questions as buckonz. What type of deposit did they require for it, or was it full price up front?

I too have the same questions as buckonz. What type of deposit did they require for it, or was it full price up front?

It's been a while but it was $500 for custom limited and $1000 for open pistols. I never ordered a HP edge, though.

Edited by al503

It's been a while but it was $500 for custom limited and $1000 for open pistols. I never ordered a HP edge, though.

Thanks for the info. It is not like there is another choice if that is what I go with, but I dont know that I could fully wrap my mind around being out 3-4k (mags and all) for 2 years with nothing to show for it... Once again not that there is much of another choice if that is this is the way I end up going.

I was considering ordering a tuned STI Edge off Brazos myself. Really? A year wait? *damn* Perhaps I should get my order in now! :) What sort of deposit did to have to make or was the whole price up front?

I have been looking at the different options when ordering a gun as well. I was thinking that my best course would be to order something at the start of winter so that I can shoot it in the spring and summer... I guess I need to move up my ordering time so that I can get it quicker.

The deposit was $700, I do not recommend waiting to try and time your delivery as it appears their wait time is going up. Regarding options, I definitely recommenf hard chrome and the ultragrip for $60 is a pretty decent price considering a contoured and stippled grip is going to cost about $200 from somewhere else after the fact.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

HP Edge requires payment in full ($2400). I ordered last week, and it will be here next week.

• 3 weeks later...