Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Open gun back home

Kingman

Very rusty. Very dry. Very dirty.

Just waiting for them to decide.

Nope never used as evidence.

I had about 20k stolen worth of firearms. I got 3k from insurance.

Yea you need a firearms rider on your homeowners insurance without one the standard policy is only going to cover about 2500. I have mine set at 30K.

Pat

+1 on rider.....$20K additional through NRA is $250 just FYI, very easy process as no serial numbers needed (unless valued over $25K and you only have to list firearms valued over $5K. Glad yours was found, Unfortunatelly mine has never been returned/found...

Edited by DrawandDuck

Thank you for this thread... I didn't even think about a rider. Just tried to add one to my insurance (USAA) and they were looking for an itemized list with serial numbers. I have a problem with that. Just sent them an e-mail asking about blanket coverage.

Thank you for this thread... I didn't even think about a rider. Just tried to add one to my insurance (USAA) and they were looking for an itemized list with serial numbers. I have a problem with that. Just sent them an e-mail asking about blanket coverage.

Mine (American Family) wanted full appraisals for them. Signed up for the NRA coverage.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2