Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

MIDWAY USA has Winchester small Pistol Primers right now!

I got my notification e mail and was on the site to order in 11 minutes. Too late. But they did have the 1000 count in stock. I ordered 5 and went to the quick checkout. As soon as I hit "place order" I got a message that customers are limited to 4 units. So I adjusted my order ti 4 units and hit "place order" again only to get the sold out message. I wish they would ballow us to back order.

I got my notification e mail and was on the site to order in 11 minutes. Too late. But they did have the 1000 count in stock. I ordered 5 and went to the quick checkout. As soon as I hit "place order" I got a message that customers are limited to 4 units. So I adjusted my order ti 4 units and hit "place order" again only to get the sold out message. I wish they would ballow us to back order.

If they allowed backorders, the hoarders would have them ordered out until hell freezes over and then try to sell them at a huge profit. Be happy that we at least have the opportunity to hear "Sorry sold out." Production never slowed, find your buddy with 10 million primers who doesn't reload and tell him "Thanks." Kudos to Midway for E-Blastin' us.

I was on my laptop working, so I was able to get to Midway's site as soon as my iPhone went off. I grabbed a case (5k) before they were gone. :goof:

I'm usually the one that just misses the deals. Today must've just been my day!

I was on my laptop working, so I was able to get to Midway's site as soon as my iPhone went off. I grabbed a case (5k) before they were gone. :goof:

I'm usually the one that just misses the deals. Today must've just been my day!

That's what happened to me lol. I got 5k when they went up last week 5/21 and they will arrive today!!! If they keep coming it once a week like these last 2 weeks I will be pleased considering how its been, but even better when I can buy at leisure.

If they allowed backorders, the hoarders would have them ordered out until hell freezes over and then try to sell them at a huge profit. Be happy that we at least have the opportunity to hear "Sorry sold out." Production never slowed, find your buddy with 10 million primers who doesn't reload and tell him "Thanks." Kudos to Midway for E-Blastin' us.

I finally caught a Midway alert and snagged twelve thousand Fiocchi small pistol primers. should keep my wife and I in the black for about six months.