Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

When to sign up for Pro-Am next year

I know its too late to sign up for the Rock Castle 3 gun Pro Am match this year. I have shot local matches only and would to shoot this next year. I know the sign up only last seconds. But when and where does this happen? I hear people talk about it but I dont get the details. I shot the first Rock Castle 3 gun club match and I loved it! Great facility great people!!

Thanks,

Drew

It will come up in a new thread on here early next year. There will be details of what site to visit and when, exactly, to hit "submit" to try to get one of the slots for the match. You have a good while before this happens again though.

Subscribe to this forum and set your notification to be emailed instantly. You will get an email everytime a match is announced.

Please fill me in more Jesse.... Do I subscribe to a certain thread? Sorry I am new to Enos. I use ar15.com more.

Subscribe to this forum and set your notification to be emailed instantly. You will get an email everytime a match is announced.

Please fill me in more Jesse.... Do I subscribe to a certain thread? Sorry I am new to Enos. I use ar15.com more.

Go to the main forum "Multi-Gun, Rifle & Shotgun Match Announcements"

There is a button up in the top right that says "follow forum".

Click that. Then make sure your settings Are set to instant notification by email. Most forums are similar to this with the exception of AR15.com because they use proprietary software that they created.

Send me an email to my off forum email (LChico@msn.com). Indicate that you want advance notice about the ARFCOM-Rockcastle match next year. You will get an email message from me in early February, about 2 weeks before the official scramble for a registration code. You will be able to "practice" on the form prior to the real sign in. And the official sign in is always in mid February.

And if you live close enough to Rockcastle, consider coming to the match at least one day as a spectator this year. There are side matches you will be able to shoot, vendors, and a great shooting community that is always eager to talk about 3 gun.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

ARFCOM-Rockcastle Pro-Am Statistician

Don't hit submit at exactly the time they say too even with their clock as you will be on the waiting list like me ;) Give it 1 second delay. I will be doing that next year.

I just drive down to Rockcastle, connect on their wireless network in the lobby, and submit on the clock. I figure even at the speed of data transmission, being closer gives me an edge....

YES, I'M KIDDING.

Sort of.....