Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

stock trigger

bodene 5

Added a Ghost Evo Elite trigger connector for my G17 production class and it was the best $35 I have ever spent. Virtually no over travel and a smooth 3-3.5lb trigger pull.

Edited by SoCalNoMore

I ran a stock Glock trigger for years,then got a Vanek setup for 2 other Glocks.. I really like them and don't have to worry with light primer strikes..Use to SO 3 or 4 majors a years and and seen several types of Glock triggers fail,with several lite primer strikes or failure of the trigger returning forward or aftermarket springs breaking .. Do a search here on the forum ,you will probably see a couple hundred topics on Glock trigger setups..

I put the ZEV 2.5lb connector and ZEV competition spring kit in mine. Spent $25 and greatly smoothed and lightened the trigger pull.

+1 on this. Some of the best $25 I have spent on any gun. Gives the stock trigger a pretty decent pull. I wish the wall was a little more noticeable, but that may just be my setup.

I use a stock trigger for my G34 Gen 4. It comes with a minus connector (4.5 pound pull) right ouf of the box so it's been working fine for me. I'm keeping my Glock bone stock since reliability is more important to me at this point than anything else. I'm just learning the game so I've made the decision not to give myself a break when it comes to modifications and the like. I'm not even going to add a fiber optic site.

Now when I make the move to Single Stack (which I'm planning to do next after I spend enough time in Production)...all bets are off. I'm going to load whatever I get up with whatever the rules allow me to get away with. :)

I did use Glockmeister 3.5lb trigger but have since returned the trigger to stack as I carry this particular Glock 19 and want my carry firearm to be stock. I did have the striker and trigger bar trued by my friendly neighborhood Glock Armorer. In slow and in fast fire (slow defined as 1 sec shot cadence, fast is about 0.5 sec) it is a 3-4" group weapon at 25 yards.

I put a Ghost Rocket and changed the trigger spring and plunger spring in a G17 that my wife uses in USPSA most of the time. I also polished it. It is about 3# and the reset is terrific.

i dont know about uspsa but in ipsc production you cannot change anything that why glock is not so popular in ipsc but ius still a world champ because robert vogel won the ipsc world championship in greece with a glock 17

USPSA allows a trigger change to a point in production.

I use the stock 5.5lb trigger (.25c trigger job) on my gen4 G22 and shot a B classifier for my first match in production. (Usually shoot SS with a 4lb)

Mine is also pollished, but stock. I have come full circle. I've tried and broken almost everything out there. I can get a Glock Trigger down to about 2 lbs with aftermarket stuff, but my 3 year old 34 has settled in at about 3 lbs 4 oz and it shoots okay enough to win, and it is reliable. No light strikes.