Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My new reloading room is almost complete

Mliebs

All I need now are some bullets to start loading with and a few containers for the brass. I used this closet when I had my 650 and had to cut the door in half to keep my Great Dane from getting in my face and licking the press while I tried to reload (she can still look over the door and see what I'm doing). I posted a few pics of the room in an earlier post but didn't include the door so I thought I'd post a few more showing the progress on the other items. Anyway, this is what I have so far.

post-47561-0-87135700-1369521658_thumb.j

post-47561-0-57466900-1369521672_thumb.j

post-47561-0-25958800-1369521683_thumb.j

If your planning sitting in that chair, IMO, you'll get tired pretty quick. It looks way to low. Just my opinion.

I actually used the same setup with my 650 and it was very comfortable for me.

Personally, it'd do away with carpet in the area... Easier to sweep up debris.

I'd love to get rid of the carpet but I'd probably have to sleep on it in the garage. My wife was kind enough to give me the closet is the dogs bedroom to work with. Damn, I'm pathetic.

Personally, it'd do away with carpet in the area... Easier to sweep up debris.

I'd love to get rid of the carpet but I'd probably have to sleep on it in the garage. My wife was kind enough to give me the closet is the dogs bedroom to work with. Damn, I'm pathetic.

If that's the case, maybe i'd put down a peice of nice plywood or something, or a sheet of that 1/4 brown board. I dont know about others, but reloading isnt a " clean " processes... Spent primers wind up on floor, cleaning media, drop some powder here and there....

tell her it's to *protect* her carpet

plus, easier to sweep trash up, easier to roll your chair around.

It's a small enough area to simply cover the carpet with some snap together plastic or vinyl flooring. This will save the clean up hassle and leave the carpet like new when you get to move out of the dog house!!! Lowes ha several styles available, smooth surface would probably be best...