Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I checked PV three times yesterday and I did not spot any small pistol primers from any of the manufaturers available. Primers for small pistol and small rifle are the one component that I have not been able to get for 4 months now. I have set alerts at several web sites and have not gotten any responses. Please share any secrets.

I checked PV three times yesterday and I did not spot any small pistol primers from any of the manufaturers available. Primers for small pistol and small rifle are the one component that I have not been able to get for 4 months now. I have set alerts at several web sites and have not gotten any responses. Please share any secrets.

PV had them at 5:15 pm central time I seen them on there for at least 15 mins.

Midway had WSPP at 4:30 pm I received a email and text for them and was able to by 5000 of them.

PV posts updates on Facebook, subscribe to the "list of who has primers" topic in general reloading section on this forum, make sure your emails are correct and sign up for text updates for instock items at midway, brownells, etc.

Edited by robertftw

I checked a couple hours after they went on sale and there were Small Rifle, Large Rifle, and Large Pistol still available. The Small pistol seemed to go fast and I guess were gone in about 1/2 hour, but I was suprised to see that the small rifle primers didn't go just as fast.

I got a e mail notification at 3:33 central from Midway that they had Remington small pistol primers in stock. I rushed home and was on thier website by 3:45. They where already sold out. It seems to be getting worse. :(

I've decided that since primers are only available here and there that people have time to save up their money until the next batch of primers hit. Then they can buy the max again. It's gotta be the same people who work at computers and have the pages loaded or who use the gunbot type sites. Probably a few smart phone users too.

Probably a few smart phone users too.

Yep - I forgot all about it until I checked FB on my way out of work. I ducked into a parking garage to snag 10k of the small pistol I desperately need. Was lucky timing I suppose since I got my order in at 5:29

• 2 weeks later...