Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Primer Tube Rack

Another vote for the coffee can. Sits on the back of the bench, out of the way.

I'm going with scootertheshooter on this one. I'll go one step further, I want my rack to be made by Dillon, powder coated blue, packed in a sealed bag with mounting screws and an instruction sheet. Now, in my opinion that beats a coffee can, plastic cup or some other foreign object being used to hold an authentic Dillon primer tube. It's downright blasphemy to have anything like that near your relaoding bench. I mean, think about it. Would you put a Harbor Freight tool in your Snap On tool box? Scooter even has what looks like a Dillon cover on a tool head stand or RF-100, now that's professional, no less loyal. However, the scooter does need to tape and finish the wall.

Dog

Another vote for the coffee can. Sits on the back of the bench, out of the way.

I'm going with scootertheshooter on this one. I'll go one step further, I want my rack to be made by Dillon, powder coated blue, packed in a sealed bag with mounting screws and an instruction sheet. Now, in my opinion that beats a coffee can, plastic cup or some other foreign object being used to hold an authentic Dillon primer tube. It's downright blasphemy to have anything like that near your relaoding bench. I mean, think about it. Would you put a Harbor Freight tool in your Snap On tool box? Scooter even has what looks like a Dillon cover on a tool head stand or RF-100, now that's professional, no less loyal. However, the scooter does need to tape and finish the wall.

Dog

Well, yes, unless Wilson Combat would care to enter the fray with an offering. Think about it: a "Bullet Proof®" primer tube holder, available in blue or stainless, requiring gunsmith fitting. I can see the orders piling up as we speak!

Chris

I am telling you guys...Folgers isn't the way to go! I have lots of those Folgers cans. They are good for ammo and brass.

They are a bit short for primer tubes. Quaker Oats is the way!!! Plus, you get to make Oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. The recipe is right on the lid. (Well, it's for raisin, I sub in choco-chip.) They are easy and you get made props for "baking". You also get to lower your cholesterol, and don't have to drink that weak coffee anymore.

:):):)

Quaker Oats is the way!!! Plus, you get to make Oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. The recipe is right on the lid. (Well, it's for raisin, I sub in choco-chip.) They are easy and you get made props for "baking". You also get to lower your cholesterol, and don't have to drink that weak coffee anymore.

Doesn't work with my low carb diet.

Nobody liked my primer rack idea so I say," Phooey to Folgers" (insert emoticon with tongue stuck out). :eatdrink:

we like your idea, but if that much silicone would soak your primers in case of a rupture...

• 4 months later...

Thx Flex!! I was reading through this post and then saw my post and I was like there's no way that I posted in this and then started a new topic about this. You had me all fu*ked up LOL. Then I read your above post that you merge the threads together thanks again.

There are a lot of useful ideas here just have to choose one that's going to best suit me

I am telling you guys...Folgers isn't the way to go! I have lots of those Folgers cans. They are good for ammo and brass.

They are a bit short for primer tubes. Quaker Oats is the way!!! Plus, you get to make Oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. The recipe is right on the lid. (Well, it's for raisin, I sub in choco-chip.) They are easy and you get made props for "baking". You also get to lower your cholesterol, and don't have to drink that weak coffee anymore.

If you get the 3lb can of Folgers, It works like a charm just like th picture posted.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...